GenWatch3 reports make practical use of all the system statistics collected and stored. Each GenWatch3 report includes a Report Wizard that serves as a guide through parameter selections. Reports are included in the GenWatch3 reports list based on license.
Reports List and Overview
- Activities Over Time: Shows group, private and data statistics for a given date range.
- Call Activity: Shows activity from the calls table for the selected types of calls in the selected date range.
- Grade of Service: Provides actual and statistical grade of service achieved within a specific time range.
- System Summary: Replicates the System Summary graphs available within the GUI.
- System Usage: Provides four different reports and graphs summarizing usage on your system.
- Activities By Agency Over Time: Shows usage statistics by agency for each radio ID included in the report.
- Radio Commands: Shows radio commands issued to specific radio ID(s) from the GUI. (Included with GW_Halcyon)
- Reject Reasons: Shows reject reasons with details for a given date range.
- System Diagnostics: Shows system diagnostics for the given date range.
- Note: System Diagnostics packets are throttled omit duplicate packets that are sent within three seconds of one another.
- APM Alarms: Shows alarm information received from the APM.
- APM Call Activity: Shows the min/max Power, Loss and VSWR per call within a user-defined date range.
- APM Channel Activity: Shows raw activity such as power, loss and VSWR from APM for the selected sites and subsites in the selected date range.
- APM Channel Levels Over Time: Shows APM Power, Loss and VSWR statistics for each selected frequency on the selected interval in the selected time range.
- Activities By Talkgroup By Site Over Time: Shows group statistics by site for each group included in the report.
- Activities By Talkgroup Over Time: Shows group statistics for each group included in the report.
- Group PTTs: Provides time and call count information about group PTTs.
- Group PTTs By Site: Provides time and call count information about group PTTs by site.
- Group Usage By Radio: Shows group usage summary for each radio ID; for non-group based calls, the usage is shown by the radio ID’s default group.
- Activities By Radio Over Time: Shows usage statistics for each radio ID included in the report.
- Interconnect Usage: Shows interconnect usage detail for a given date range.
- Radio Activity: Shows commands sent to radios and events received from radios as archived in the database.
- Radio Activity Detail: Shows all activity originated from or targeting the selected radio ID(s).
- Radio Affiliation: Shows detailed activity originated by the selected radio ID(s) that can be used to determine a radio ID’s talkgroup affiliation.
- Radio Discovery: Reports on dynamically discovered groups, radios and their feature sets.
- Radio Events: Shows event types for the specified radio ID(s) in the specified talkgroups for the specified time period.
- Radio PTTs: Shows PTT counts or durations for each selected radio ID summarized by hour and by day of the week.
- Radio State: Shows the current state for all radios, including location, agency, inhibited status, emergency status, and current group.
- Busy Summary By Site: Shows a summary by interval and site of all busies that occurred on the selected system infrastructure within the selected interval. The Top 25 Busiest Sites tab shows the top 25 sites with the most busies during the interval.
- Busy Detail: Shows activity from the busies table for the selected types of calls in the selected date range.
- Channel Activities: Shows channel-based statistics for a given date range divided into the selected intervals.
- Channel Usage: Shows channel-based usage statistics.
If one or more of the above reports are missing, you may not be licensed for the missing report(s). Please contact GenWatch3 support for more information regarding your license or check your list of licensed reports under the GW_Reports module in the License Manager.
UEM and HPD / IV&D Reports
Offering ultimate flexibility, GenWatch3 reports may be modified and saved to create custom variations. For example:
- Change from Line to Area Graph, or any graph type
- Add the data points to appear on each graph
- Rotate a 3D graph to get a better view
- Print the data sheet behind the graph
- Change or add a title to a graph
- Place a logo anywhere on the graph
- Create a report comparing last week, month or year to this week, month or year
- Familiar MS Excel is used to create and run reports
As an additional option, GenWatch3 users may choose to run even further comprehensive reports. These reports are typically used by customers who have deeper reporting needs. Therefore, they are available separately from core GenWatch3 Reports.
Radio Discovery Reports
As part of our Premium Reports, GenWatch3 Radio Discovery Reports lists every radio in a system and provides valuable, comprehensive data on each one.
Site Utilization & GoS Reports
Grade of Service (GoS) Reports clearly display the probability of a call being delayed or blocked more than a specified interval. Our GoS Reports provide a site-by-site analysis of a system’s channel load to help determine:
- Average queue wait time
- How much a site’s total capacity is being used during the busy hour
- How many users are experiencing delayed (queued) calls during the busy hour
- How current system performance compares to intended specifications