EzSaveWin has all of the capabilities of Motorola SMT Access and much more on the Windows® operating system. But rather than allowing access to only one site with a maximum of 2 Central Controllers as in SMT Access, EzSaveWin enables access to 6 Central Controllers by default, in any combination. License upgrades in groups of 6 may be added in virtually unlimited quantities. EzSaveWin creates backup schedules of anything and everything in a Central Controller. In addition to Database Backup (CSAVE and MSAVE), EzSaveWin allows the same operations in ASCII to better understand the results.
SMT Access Features
- Issue commands remotely without needing to be at the Central Controller
- Control system functions remotely with command line access to the Central Controller
- Query an individual radio’s Central Controller status
- Backup and restore subscriber and authorization databases. This allows the Network Manager to preserve data from the Central Controller database in the event of system failure.
- View diagnostics for the Central Controller to identify and diagnose system issues
- Access SMARTNET central controller(s) from a remote location using SMT Access. Additionally, the SMT Access server may be accessed remotely from client workstations in a multi-user configuration.
- Access both an active and a standby central controller simultaneously