Work for Us!
The Genesis Group has the following position available:
Product Management / Project Management / Technical Sales
The Genesis Group (Gencore Candeo, Ltd.) is looking to fill a full-time Product Owner position beginning immediately. We are looking for a valued team member that shares our core values of Integrity, Generosity, and Inspiration. See our site for product information.
What You’ll Be Doing at Genesis
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the value and functionality of the product
- Collaborate with customers, partners, and prospects to build innovative features
- Conduct primary research with customers and partners to identify product priorities & feature requirements
- Balance the needs and desires of different stakeholders in the ecosystem, internally and externally
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and developers during design, build, test, and launch of new features
- Clearly and confidently communicate via demos, feature summaries and other artifacts to both internal and external audiences
- Build in voice of customer and user feedback throughout the product life cycle
- Translate business objectives and strategic priorities into a prioritized backlog of Epics and User Stories that provide clarity to all Teams
- Write product requirements and User Stories
- Produce reports, data, statistics to Leadership on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or at least 5 years’ experience working in Emergency Services/Public Safety environment
- 2+ years of work experience in a Product Management capacity in a technology company is desired
- Knowledge of agile software development practices is a plus (e.g., scrum)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification or able to obtain within the first 6 months of employment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated successful customer interaction capabilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment
- Salary, full-time, generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Thursday (4-day work week)
- Requires Travel – Seasonal – several weeks a year.
- Job is located in Tyler, TX
- Genesis provides a full and very competitive benefits package
Genesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online and submit your resumé by completing this form. Please include a cover letter that outlines how you meet the position qualifications.