This GenWatch3® update is available at no charge for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. For support questions or to check the current status of your support and maintenance agreement, please contact Support.
Before installing on an ATIA-based system, the database will need to be updated. Genesis Support personnel will provide this service for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. If applicable, please contact Support to schedule the update.
- GenWatch3 — can provision Dimetra radios via the UCS
- GenWatch3 — supports PMI Version 0510
- Trio — supports air time credit limits for billing
- Trio — has ability to enable/disable Dimetra subscribers reaching credit limits
- Trio — supports custom invoice layouts
- Trio — users can create Arabic invoices
- Trio — USD currency symbol no longer displayed on invoices
- iVista — the map now displays the closest known address for units using a google maps API key
Improvements and Fixes
- iVista — reports date picker is now more user friendly
- iVista — site aliases have been added to various controls that were missing this information
- iVista — notifications are now displayed in a drop-down list
- iVista — adding, deleting and moving map widgets has a better user experience
- iVista — map widgets display KPI metrics for each site
- iVista — map legend only displays data for enabled map layers
- Changes have been made for the Motorola ASTRO 7.17.3 update (PMI not included).
- GenWatch3 Channel module will now display Control Utilization % for Dimetra systems.
- GenWatch3 Trigger module can alert on Control Channel Utilization % for Dimetra systems.
- GenWatch3 Trigger module can alert on Channel Marker packets.
- GenWatch3 can connect and process GPS data from the Motorola IMW/Convergence server.
- GenWatch3 has a new Control Channel Utilization Report for Dimetra systems.
- The SkyView product has been incorporated into the iVista website as a traffic layer to map.
- iVista traffic map (SkyView) has widgets to show statistics such as quantity of connected radios/talkgroups and channel utilization for selected site(s).
- iVista website has ability to schedule reports for ASTRO products.
Improvements and Fixes
- GenWatch3 alerts box will now remember its last location and size.
- GenWatch3 Trigger module now allows relational operators to be used on SNMP "severity" type.
- Communication between GenWatch3 and iVista website has been improved.
- iVista map has replaced Open Street Maps with the offline Genesis Tile Server as the default map.
- iVista map legends are now content specific.
- iVista SNMP View Alarms page no longer displays duplicate alarm types.
- Updated GET ATIA documentation to include data warehouse pull information.
- GET ATIA Activities by Subscriber Over Time report now has the same color scheme as the other reports.
- GET SDS Reports for Dimetra systems now report local time instead of UTC time.
- Improved decoding of ZSS packets for Dimetra systems.
- GenWatch3 and GenWatch3-ATIA products are now compatible with Dimetra 9.0
- Site registration and Talkgroup information are now available in the GenWatch3 REST API
- GenWatch3 client software can be installed and updated via REST API connection to the Host
- GenWatch3 clients can automatically download and install updates from the host when the host is upgraded
- GenWatch3 clients can now be installed and upgraded via Active Directory Group Policy
- GenSAC now unmutes console during console PTT allowing dispatcher to hear the talk permit tone or busy tone from the control station
- User/Role security options have been added for ASTRO PMI provisioning to allow more control of user access to Radio IDs
- New packet types are now available in the Trigger module radio events section
- GenWatch3 now supports 100+ client connections
- iVista has added report queuing to GenWatch3-ATIA Reports improving multi-user experience
Improvements and Fixes
- Improved logic for tabbing between fields in all products
- GenWatch3 and iVista products now use .NET 4.6.2
- Packet Data and IV&D calls no longer show in the GenWatch3 Group module
- GenWatch3 busy reports now show in the appropriate report categories
- Custom Talkgroup Usage by Site report – WACN and System ID columns have been added
- The ‘ignore conventional traffic’ option in GenWatch now considers all conventional call types
- TRIO discounts no longer include ‘charge’ services
- Improved UEM and CGF (IV&D) report runtimes
- GenWatch3 is no longer version dependent with other GenWatch3-ATIA products
- GenWatch3-ATIA reader applications are no longer version dependent with 2SQL applications
- GenWatch3-ATIA products now require a configuration password to update settings eliminating the need for the services to run with administrator privileges
- UEM Site Availability Report now only considers events generated by the zone controller improving accuracy of the report
- SDS Billing Detail report – Updated several fields and improved runtimes
- iVista Map help documentation is improved
- iVista now supports 100+ client connections
- iVista considers user resource filtering when displaying sites on the map
- iVista Reports Parameter page – improved methods for resource and date-time selections
- iVista Reports now open to the appropriate data tab
- iVista EGLview Management no longer display foreign systems
- iVista EGLview Maintenance mode is now properly shown iVista dashboard performance
- iVista Login Audit page overlapping text issue has been corrected
- iVista Users will be redirected to the Login Page upon session timeout