This GenWatch3® update is available at no charge for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. For support questions or to check the current status of your support and maintenance agreement, please contact Support.
Before installing on an ATIA-based system, the database will need to be updated. Genesis Support personnel will provide this service for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. If applicable, please contact Support to schedule the update.
- Genesis products are now compatible with ASTRO version 2019.1.
- The GenWatch3 activity window can now be cleared.
- GenIIB clients can now receive status messages.
- ASTRO customers have three new reports available:
- “Talkgroup Affiliations Over Time”
- “Site Registrations Over Time”
- “PTTS by Talkgroup by Site”
- “PTT Usage by Subscriber and Site”
- Genesis has removed obsolete reports from the product.
- iVista subscriber layers now animate and track units in emergency mode.
- Users have a workflow to process emergency alarms on the iVista map.
- The iVista map now has an emergency alarm timeout option available.
- iVista users can blacklist subscribers from displaying on the map page.
- Users can create talkgroup-based subscriber layers on the iVista map page.
- Users can now filter subscriber layers by site and talkgroup information.
Improvements and Fixes
- The GenWatch product batches database updates more intelligently.
- The database connection drivers have been updated to the latest version.
- Users can share map layers with specific users or agencies.
- iVista map users now have new user security options.
- Several cosmetic improvements have been made to reports.
- Site alias changes in the GenWatch Alias module propagate through all products.
- Genesis products are now 64-bit applications
- Genesis products now support SQL Server 2017
- Genesis products now support Windows Server 2019
- GenWatch3 now supports redundant RF modems for control channel monitoring
- GenWatch3 can now interface with MCC7500 console to send call alerts
- Trio now supports 4-digit rounding for currency
- Trio now includes a taxable option in the Charges menu
Improvements and Fixes
- GenWatch3 now has global timeout for subscriber affiliations
- GenWatch3 Alias module now batches update based upon time instead of number of events
- The ring events of a private call are no longer considered in air time calculations
- iVista map tile server port is now configurable
- iVista tile server no longer replaces map tiles upon upgrade
- Improvements to site statistic widgets on the iVista map
- Improvements to the communication between GenWatch3 and iVista
- Improvements to the Agency Management page in iVista
- The GET SNMP Master Agent properly considers community when responding to poll requests