This GenWatch3® update is available at no charge for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. For support questions or to check the current status of your support and maintenance agreement, please contact Support.
Before installing on an ATIA-based system, the database will need to be updated. Genesis Support personnel will provide this service for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. If applicable, please contact Support to schedule the update.
- A field indicating a Subscriber’s iVISTA assigned Agency was added to most GET reports
- iVISTA allows user to email report results
- New – Activities By Talkgroup By Site Over Time
- Activities By Talkgroup By Site Over Time – added Emergency Info
- New – Activities By Site Over Time
- New – ISSI Activity
- PTT Over Time report – enhanced with more granular data
- ATIA Site Channel Summary report – slot column added
- Dimetra – Control Channel Utilization added to Channel Module
- New – Dimetra Control Channel Utilization Report
- New – Dimetra UEM Site Availability Report
- Number of Sites, Channels, Groups, and Subscribers which can exist in Alias no longer limited
- iVISTA/GET Enhanced UEM – entity name added
- iVISTA map widget includes FDMA/TDMA subscriber property
- iVISTA allows user to globally search for subscribers based on ID or Alias
- iVISTA allows user to designate a page as the “favorite/home” page
Improvements and Fixes
- iVISTA Addressed an issue where the Talkgroup range selector was not working properly on some browser zoom levels.
- Addressed issue where Control Channel indicator would temporarily stop displaying on site widgets
- Improved Report performance
- Improved visibility of iVISTA’s Resource Selectors with increased browser zoom levels
- Addressed an issue where Calls and PTTs by Month Report’s start date were flooring incorrectly
- Addressed a report export issue for Windows Authentication users
- Addressed an issue where, in certain circumstances, mobility update packets did not update/add RadioIDs
- Corrected an issue in GW3-TRBO’s Call Activity report to consistently display RSSI values
- User notified and logs created when report download failures occur
- Memory usage improvements in GW3-TRBO module for large systems
- Performance Improvements in GenWatch’s Alias: Subscriber Import
- Site aliases are displayed in the GenWatch3 Channel module.
- Database sync functionality is available for CGF data.
- Aeris weather layers are available in iVISTA.
- GenGET reports are only available in iVISTA.
- Agency columns have been added to iVISTA reports.
- Users can filter, sort, and pivot report results directly in the web browser.
- Many iVISTA reports have been consolidated with other reports. Contact support for a full list of impacted reports.
- The following new reports have been added to iVISTA reporting:
- PTTs Over Time
- Busies Over Time
- Talkgroup Activity Details
- Site Use Summary
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented IMW GPS locations triggers from firing.
- Addressed an issue in GenWatch3 where data calls were being counted as group calls.
- GenWatch3 supports unicode characters for radio, talkgroup, site, and channel aliases.
- Microsoft Excel is no longer required to run GenGET reports.
- Improved performance and responsiveness of the iVISTA Agency management page.
- iVISTA users can now choose to run reports against short term or long terms databases.
- SNMP reports now consider the UEM timestamp instead of the server timestamp.