This GenWatch3® update is available at no charge for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. For support questions or to check the current status of your support and maintenance agreement, please contact Support.
Before installing on an ATIA-based system, the database will need to be updated. Genesis Support personnel will provide this service for customers who are up-to-date on their maintenance and support agreement. If applicable, please contact Support to schedule the update.
- Site aliases are displayed in the GenWatch3 Channel module.
- Database sync functionality is available for CGF data.
- Aeris weather layers are available in iVISTA.
- GenGET reports are only available in iVISTA.
- Agency columns have been added to iVISTA reports.
- Users can filter, sort, and pivot report results directly in the web browser.
- Many iVISTA reports have been consolidated with other reports. Contact support for a full list of impacted reports.
- The following new reports have been added to iVISTA reporting:
- PTTs Over Time
- Busies Over Time
- Talkgroup Activity Details
- Site Use Summary
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented IMW GPS locations triggers from firing.
- Addressed an issue in GenWatch3 where data calls were being counted as group calls.
- GenWatch3 supports unicode characters for radio, talkgroup, site, and channel aliases.
- Microsoft Excel is no longer required to run GenGET reports.
- Improved performance and responsiveness of the iVISTA Agency management page.
- iVISTA users can now choose to run reports against short term or long terms databases.
- SNMP reports now consider the UEM timestamp instead of the server timestamp.