GW3-TRBO reports make practical use of all the system statistics collected and stored. Each GW3-TRBO report includes a Report Wizard that serves as a guide through parameter selections. Reports are included in the GW3-TRBO reports list based on license.
Reports List and Overview
The following reports are included in the GW3-TRBO reports list based on license:
- *Activities Over Time: Shows group, private and data statistics for a given date range.
- Call Activity: Shows activity from the calls table for the selected types of calls in the selected date range.
- *Grade of Service: Provides actual and statistical grade of service achieved within a specific time range.
- *Grade of Service For Sessions: Provides actual and statistical grade of service achieved within a specific time range by sessions.
- System Summary: Replicates the System Summary graphs available within the GUI.
- System Usage: Provides four different reports and graphs summarizing usage on your system.
- *System Usage For Sessions: Provides three different reports and graphs summarizing usage on your system by sessions.
- *Activities By Agency Over Time: Shows usage statistics by agency for each radio ID included in the report.
- **Reject Reasons: Shows each reject reported within the given date range.
- System Diagnostics: Shows system diagnostics for the given date range.
- Note: Repeater diagnostics are only available if using the R01.06.00 or higher firmware version with an IP connection.
- Note: System Diagnostics packets are throttled omit duplicate packets that are sent within three seconds of one another
- APM Alarms: Shows alarm information received from the APM.
- APM Call Activity: Shows the min/max Power, Loss and VSWR per call within a user-defined date range.
- APM Channel Activity: Shows raw activity such as power, loss and VSWR from APM for the selected sites and subsites in the selected date range.
- APM Channel Levels Over Time: Shows APM Power, Loss and VSWR statistics for each selected frequency on the selected interval in the selected time range.
- Activities By Talkgroup By Site Over Time: Shows group statistics by site for each group included in the report.
- Activities By Talkgroup Over Time: Shows group statistics for each group included in the report.
- Group PTTs: Provides time and call count information about group PTTs.
- Group PTTs By Site: Provides time and call count information about group PTTs by site.
- Group Usage By Radio: Shows group usage summary for each radio ID; for non-group based calls, the usage is shown by the radio ID’s default group.
- *Group Usage For Sessions: Provides time and session count information about group-based sessions.
- Radio Commands: Shows radio commands issued to specific radio ID(s) from the GUI.
- Activities By Radio Over Time: Shows usage statistics for each radio ID included in the report.
- **Interconnect Usage: Shows interconnect usage detail for a given date range.
- Radio Activity: Shows commands sent to radios and events received from radios as archived in the database.
- Radio Activity Detail: Shows all activity originated from or targeting the selected radio ID(s).
- *Radio Affiliation: Shows detailed activity originated by the selected radio ID(s) that can be used to determine a radio ID’s talkgroup affiliation.
- Radio Discovery: Reports on dynamically discovered groups, radios and their feature sets.
- Radio PTTs: Shows PTT counts or durations for each selected radio ID summarized by hour and by day of the week.
- *Radio State: Shows the current state for all radios, including location, agency, inhibited status, emergency status, and current group.
- Busy Summary By Site: Shows a summary by interval and site of all busies that occurred on the selected system infrastructure within the selected interval. The Top 25 Busiest Sites tab shows the top 25 sites with the most busies during the interval.
- *Busy Detail: Shows activity from the busies table for the selected types of calls in the selected date range.
- *Channel Activities: Shows channel-based statistics for a given date range divided into the selected intervals.
- Channel Usage: Shows channel-based usage statistics.
- *Channel Usage For Sessions: Shows channel-based usage statistics by sessions.
- RSSI Details: Shows the Received Signal Strength Indication values that are available in the specified time range.
- Reports denoted with * are reports designed for Connect Plus connection data.
- Reports denoted with ** are reports designed for Capacity MAX connection data.
- If one or more of the above reports are missing, you may not be licensed for the missing report(s). Please contact GW3-TRBO support for more information regarding your license or check your list of licensed reports under the Reports module in the License Manager (see Chapter 7 of the GW3-TRBO Core Manual)
- Call based reports depend on accurate frequency data in the Alias module. If reports are showing higher than expected calls, check to ensure that each frequency is only used once per site in Alias