Advanced Power Monitor
Remote monitoring, archiving & reporting on the RFI Advanced Power Monitor
Genesis solutions are modular and have the ability to provide a comprehensive view of much more than just the APM. On ASTRO® 25, Dimetra, and MOTOTRBO® systems, Genesis correlates call activity, busies, system health, and a vast amount of additional data, along with RF power information from the APM. This means system owners have an unparalleled view of the user’s call experience from multiple angles.
Features At A Glance
- Current power levels are monitored with multiple data streams including ATIA, APM, and others.
- Power levels on a per-call basis can be viewed.
- While information is gathered, it is recorded and stored in SQL databases for long-term archiving.
- Live activity may be paused and resumed in real-time.
- Archived data may be analyzed for trending reports over time.
- Triggers may be established with variable thresholds. Triggered events, such as high/low VSWR levels or power spikes, can send an alert, sound an alarm, close a relay, or perform other user-defined functions.
- Notifications are pushed to key personnel via email, SMS, or SMTP.
- As a centralized solution offering remote analysis, on-site visits are mitigated, saving valuable company resources.